Sunday, March 3

Lots More Fun With Optical Illusions-Faces & Skulls

I can never see enough optical illusions, I never get tired of them. Skulls & faces are my favorite type but I also like pictures where you find objects in them.

I get images all the time and they go into my Photobucket account. I have many images up there that I consider “public domain” so if you want to use any of my images check them out at the link. Beep!

I got even more new skulls and faces to show you and a few others. These are really good!


Honeybooboojune

I know, but it looks pretty good, huh? (I did it at Face In Hole) Try and tell me you don’t know who Honey Boo Boo June is….


skull-optical-illusions-7-528x516

optical-illusions-14

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

optical_illusions_in_640_07

Optical-Illusion-8

images (3)

Optical-illusion-kitty

Which way is the cat spinning? Can you make it spin to the left, and see it spin the other way too? The brain is an amazing organ but the eyes are the windows to the soul.

scary-optical-illusions--large-msg-122593463543

Face-of-Paris

dairy_farm-1024x768

tom_french_01

tom_french_02

sisters_by_monavx-d3f5k8t

171294

Peace-On-Earth-Optical-Illusion


The reason I did this was because two of my popular blogs are; More Fun With Optical Illusions-Skulls, &  More Fun With Optical Illusions ♦ Skulls And Faces. Visit them for more images.

I hope you liked these, they’re some of my newest but there might be duplicates. Like it says above, Peace On Earth!

 photo 0387.gif  Keep On Bloggin’!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Bekkie ..
    What fun to see you .. Have missed you .. Will go and check on your new sait ... big hug Love allways Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you too and it's good to be back and see all of you. Thanks for checking out and following me on my new site...all you girls are such good (and old) friends to me. Not in that order either. Lol! Hugs back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,
    i like to read your texts with the noice of the time
    it's surprising
    Françoise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, which is your first name? Lol! Would you mind Following me here? There is a box above the G+ followers for my blog followers and I'd love to have you. You already have a Google account so there should be no problem. I love that you left me a comment, thank you again!

      Delete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.